Who we are
PAVE New Haven is a multi-site AmeriCorps VISTA, Volunteers in Service to America, project sponsored by the Agency on Aging of South Central Connecticut through the Corporation for National & Community Service.
PAVE collaborates with 7 community agencies and 9 public schools to foster the success of New Haven children and families.
1. Increase student literacy
2. Increase college-readiness & post-secondary success
3. Ensure that all New Haven students & families have access to high quality wraparound services that meet their needs
· Supported New Haven agencies in providing over 6,000 youth with literacy tutoring, wraparound services, and college preparation
· Raised over $500,000
· Awarded as a “Together for Tomorrow” pilot site for bringing crucial resources to public schools through non-profit partnerships